Trucks Gone Wild Classifieds, Event Information and Mud News
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
clevis16

cracker
Registered:
Posts: 354
Reply with quote  #1 
government say they are monitoring our phone calls and activity on on our computers to help prevent terrorists attacks. id rather take my chance on another attack than give up my rights of privacy.what a bunch of bullshit . just an excuse for the government to control our lives and use the info against honest citizens in the future. now all we got is no privacy and still getting terrorist attacks. feels like we are losing this country or giving it away. at an alarming rate. 
0
iniviate

Avatar / Picture

LS1 S10 FTW
Registered:
Posts: 8,676
Reply with quote  #2 
i fear for the world my children will live in....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcreynoldsair
if your going to change your screen name need to change how you wright

no punctuation and you spelled dozier wrong
0
Axlesnapin

Avatar / Picture

Barter Whore
Registered:
Posts: 2,249
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iniviate
i fear for the world my children will live in.... <img src="//cdn.websitetoolbox.com/images/boards/smilies/frown.gif" class="emoticon bbc_img">

X2
0
hillbillyhomework

Avatar / Picture

True Bogger
Registered:
Posts: 1,989
Reply with quote  #4 
0
slightlytrashy

TGW Multi-Poster
Registered:
Posts: 821
Reply with quote  #5 

__________________
Southern By The Grace of GOD!!!
0
slightlytrashy

TGW Multi-Poster
Registered:
Posts: 821
Reply with quote  #6 

__________________
Southern By The Grace of GOD!!!
0
slightlytrashy

TGW Multi-Poster
Registered:
Posts: 821
Reply with quote  #7 

__________________
Southern By The Grace of GOD!!!
0
GM_Cody

Avatar / Picture

LiftedLakeCounty
Registered:
Posts: 607
Reply with quote  #8 
lmao ^^^ isnt that the truth.

every once in awhile when i get on my laptop a network shows up called "FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN"... i think its just one of my neighbors that doesnt want anyone to use their network or trying to scare someone... but u never know, might be something government related. i doubt they would be stupid enough to have an open network with that name, but u never know it is the government.
0
clevis16

cracker
Registered:
Posts: 354
Reply with quote  #9 
damn that's will get your attention .
0
iniviate

Avatar / Picture

LS1 S10 FTW
Registered:
Posts: 8,676
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Cody
lmao ^^^ isnt that the truth.

every once in awhile when i get on my laptop a network shows up called "FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN"... i think its just one of my neighbors that doesnt want anyone to use their network or trying to scare someone... but u never know, might be something government related. i doubt they would be stupid enough to have an open network with that name, but u never know it is the government.



My wireless network's name is "DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY" 

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcreynoldsair
if your going to change your screen name need to change how you wright

no punctuation and you spelled dozier wrong
0
GM_Cody

Avatar / Picture

LiftedLakeCounty
Registered:
Posts: 607
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iniviate



My wireless network's name is "DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY" 


lol, yeah i figure the network "FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN" near me is just someone fuckin around so nobody uses their network...

i pick up internet off one of my neighbors, not sure which one lol... but its been working good for 3 or so years now.
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.