I was driving my Jeep Cherokee on the property I live on at night. I ran into a pole and damaged my entire front end. If I have full coverage auto insurance due to it being financed will it pay for the repairs? I have not made a claim to my insurance company yet as it just happened tonight and it is 4am here. Does anyone know? I live in New Mexico, thanks to anyone that can help..
Quote 0 0
I own a collision center in Florida. Here it would be covered and I would think your state would be the same.
Quote 0 0" target="_blank">